Thursday, August 25, 2011

Unhappiness... :(

Usually I'm happy! A very happy fun person. :)

But I do get sad sometimes.

I feel unimportant sometimes... And it makes me...  sad. BUT im not depressed, just fell a little... out of place. 

And some people I think dont really like to talk to me :( I think they take me out of chat on facebook :( Which hurts alot :( :(... and... some people do. That makes me feel unimportant, and more sad.

I do feel forgotten sometimes too. Some people forget me even when im here... but... they do. :/ And always goes and does something fun... without me. :( Which really hurts... :(

I just want my mom back... And I dont want to deal with the unhappy things right now... :,( BUT everything didn't really change after she was gone.

and some people broke promises.

I just want to go away sometimes... And I sometimes think everyone will be happier here if I left. They probably wouldn't even notice... :,(

IM sick and tired of apologies from people :,(
I don't want to remember what happened to mom! It always makes me cry.
And now I have to deal with this stupid crap?! Unhappiness?! I guess so!! :,( :,(

And SOME people said I can talk to them about things when I'm sad...
Well only a few friends did that... the other ones who dont even have me on chat NEVER got my messages... or even REPLIED!!! :,(

I DONT CARE ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE ANY MORE!!!

They hardly pay attention to me! Which really FRICKING hurts!! Thanks alot... liars... :,(

Broken promises, Loss of a person, and being forgotten. Wow, well that sounds wonderfull... :,(

The last thing I need is to deal with the STUPID hard parts of life right now!

Along with pressure from school... JUST GREAT! :,(

Only SOME actual NICE friends talk to me... and actually reply, with a nice answer... Unlike some people who don't even talk to me... or have me on chat. Misewell delete me... :,(

Well you should just be happy you have a mom right now.
WELL LET ME TELL YOU NOW... MY MOM IS GONE!! :,( :,( :,(

AND ITS NO FAIR TO ME!!! :,(

YOU WILL NEVER know how hard it is when you're mom is actually gone.
No more saying "Mom" Or hearing her voice ever again.

Shes just gone

No one to cook you you're favorite meals.

Or talk to anymore.

Well my mom is gone... I have to deal with that, along with the stupid parts of life. Who basically forgot about me.

IF U READ THIS. Go show it to everyone! :,(

And if you really DO care about me... you wud keep promises... and actually talk to me......... instead of having me on a FRICKING list!!! THAT HURTS!!!! :,( :,(

No comments:

Post a Comment