Sunday, August 21, 2011

Running= talking

Also today, my little neise got baptized today! She screamed most of the time. I never really knew what was going on, so I went onto the living room, and played on my ipad and helped at the same time. Pretty easy. But I'm glad she's blessed now :) 

Oh, and we ran outside yesterday... I think. I might have already told you, well anyways it wasn't really fun for me and Lil. :( Thats because we were last :/ The very last ones, it made us really sad. We felt so misplaced, and didn't want to be there. But, after everyone passed us up, we started talking bout stuff. Then I asked if I could come stay at Auntie Annie"s with them. (Which I did :D) And she said "ya, maybe" Then as we went farther talkin about tired we were. She said one more thing to me. She said "But they run around shirtless at night! LOL" I said "What? HAHA!!" She said "Ya they do!" I said "HAHA!! That was random lil LOL!!" She said "I don't know LOL"

That was the randemest thing coming from Lil"s mouth HAHA!!! Thats still funny! 

I'm tired now, so by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment