Sunday, August 7, 2011

Creations

I have this cool game for wii. And it's called "Boom Blox" I love it! I even have the sequel to it. I mostly play the first one though, because it has more building space. The objective of the game is easy, you just have to build, and then destroy (on free-play mode) I spend most of my time on that, but thee are levels too. I am almost done with them, but it gets harder, so I spend all of my time on free-play. :)

Anyways, I made a 3 story house!!! with an atic!!! God it took forever, but Ill put up pictures later, when I put the wii into the living room. :) At night, I am usually the only one up lol. So, I can move the wii into the living room with the flatscreen! :D I LOVE MY TV!!! I dont really use it  during the day though. Mostly at night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment