Monday, August 22, 2011

My messed up nightmares

I think that I might have told you about my disturbing nightmares? Well if I already did, well you're gonna hear it again... in word form.

As you all SHOULD know... twilight scares me... honestly. I have nightmares about that. And that is why I am going to tell you now!

It all starts in school, which is where most of my nightmares occur. And It's like at break. (10:15) And everyone is playing basket ball.

Now... this is where is gets confusing so read carefully.

In my dreams, the school system is magic... literally. Not (Harry Potter stuff though). Like literal magic. The teachers vote (but sometimes pick) each student's dream or nightmare. 

And in my dream... it went wrong

You see, that day everyone voted for Twilight stuff! :/

And when they all came, I slowly grabbed my bag, and was gonna go out the door. But it was locked... of course. And I was running towards the other door, but I was stopped. By the HUGEST wolf I had ever seen. And of course it wanted to eat me. AND IT TALKED! it asked why I wanted to go. I told it that it scared me. It just laughed and said it's not just him, even the people on MY SCHOOL do.

Confuzed I said "what?" Then he pointed to all of them. They all looked normal to me. And I said "what's wrong?" He just paused. I looked back, and they were all biting each other changing into those scary creatures. My mouth dropped, and I slowly started to back away until I hit the wall. The wolf laughed and went to the crowd of my friends who were not really human anymore.

A door pops out behind me.

But when I looked at all the kids, they kind of looked the same, then I looked closer. And their eyes had no color... AT ALL just black. Thats when I noticed the difference.

Then I fell through the rusty door, dropping my bag. They all looked at me as if I were dinner, so as my normal instinct... I ran. I never saw them come after me, then I just kept going, and then they were right on front of me. So I ran the other way, and kept going.

I was running in a maze, and it was cement and barbwire.

Then I ran into Rylee. And she had jet black eyes, and I just fell down. And I asked "Rylee... is that you?" I said about to cry. She looked at me and said "yes" There was a long pause.

Then everyone came. All of them had the same eyes. Now this is where I started to cry. I said "GO AWAY!!"

They all just laughed. I got up and ran through them. And kept going. Then I ran into softo and Madison. They both looked totally angry. Then I yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" They both came up to my ear and whispered "You" I ran the other way... but of course they caught me. Then everyone else came. Then someone bit me. Now I knew this was the end.

But let me tell you now, dreams are so realistic... and that bite HURT!!! LOL

I managed to get away. But they were right behind me. Then I just stopped. So did they. I turned around, and didnt do anything. The bite just healed, and I saw myself just die. I was in my soul form, not in my body anymore.

I started to cry, and looked at everyone and yelled "WHAT DID YOU DO!!" They heard me. Then pointed behind me.

I looked, and saw myself standing, smiling at me. Thats when I just ran, I knew I was dead though. And everyone else did too, thats why they followed me. I finally stopped and turned around, they all were in wolf form. I asked "If I'm not me, then where are my friends" They said' You got lucky, you're soul escaped us"

I knew they weren't dead, they were really monsters. I looked at them angrily. And they didn't smile, they looked sad.

I turned around and saw my heaven that I had always dreamed of.  I started to float away. Seeing them get smaller, and smaller. Then they just fled away.

NOW is where I wake up!

Pretty weird right?

RIGHT??!!

I told you they were messed up LOL!!!

BTW: I only had this dream a couple times, and this was the most recent. Like a week ago. I think.

it changes every time! I HOPE I NEVER HAVE IT AGAIN!! LOLOOLL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment