Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 days in a row?! I think so!

Gosh I have got to get used t updating this thing! Well it's not my fault, blame it on my stupid koody internet okay? Okay. :)

We went swimming, yes the day before yesterday was the first time we went. and it was... well freezing, and my feet were cold, so I just went in, and it was SO COLD! But I just endured it, until I got used to it, I did... eventually.

And the next day, we went swimming, I went with my sister, and Jayden (my little cousin) And I only went in like 2 times, then I quit. Because I was just plain cold!

AND THE NEXT DAY! We went swimming, but this time was better. Because? Because we went in to a place where there were hardley any wind. And we found the deepest part, and it was auwsem! We had to numb up first. We just got in the water up to our necks, and just sat there shivering. until, we got used to it! and it was so fun! we swam for like ever!

AND school started, enthusiasm wasn't up too high that first day (which was yesterday). And I'm going to cross country! How fun, but the practice is kinda... hard. But I like the new school system, it's really digitally organized, so right now, I am editing photos on facebook, blogging, and doing math. It just said I have to restart my computer, so I am hurrying!

And I have to stay at my sister's house again, because the priest is staying in my room. Kinda ockward..., he used my charger too! lol :)

My and my bird stayed at Chelsea's last night. It was pretty fun, I watched 2 movies! 13 ghosts and Enough. I haven't seen those in forever. I also got a new computer too, but it isn't mine, and I can only use it at the school, thats kinda dumb right? I can't use mine there either! And the ones we have are being monitored by the teachers! Well, I'm here now, and I am going to finish as much as I can. So by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment