Monday, August 29, 2011

The swampies

This story is going to start with a kite. And a Birthday party. :)

Today, me Sam, and Kim went honda riding! Basically all day! Then we went to fortunes, and bought a kite. And a present for Kaden.

Then we went to the party, and I gave him his present. Then I flew my kite! :) As I told you before, on my other blog, that I have lost a kite before, and I got it back.

Bu the first time I lost it at the birthday party, I actually got it back, it was a little far out, but I got it back :) And the second time it flew away, was when John was playing with it. And he let it go. I watched the handle go around the antenna of the house across the street, and then farther out into the tundra. I chased it, and was about to give up before I saw it stop. It caught on something, and was way up there. 

WhenI got there looking for the string, some of the little kids came running over. They all said the swampies is scaaary! They said that its all gushy and deep, thats why some of them went back over to the party. But DJ stayed and helped a bit. He looked at the kite. and said "Get down here you little brat!"

And then went back to the party. Now I was looking for it, all by myself. But there were so many things there.

There were skeletons of toys and easter baskets.

I just gave up and lied down, and waited for something to happen.

Then I heard the kite start to mak alot of noise. I didn't mind it, then I felt a string on my nose. I got up, and saw the kite down, and me holding the string, I was soo happy! :) I got the kite back into the air, and started to follow the string.

The string was actually nowhere where we were looking, it was way back. But I just tok the kite back to the party, and was starting to reel it back in. I got tired, and let sam do it. Bacause I was hungry.

After I went inside, Sam came in holding the kite string. Of course... it was gone.

Im too tired to type anymore.

OH Im leaving tomorrow! :) STATE FAIR!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment