Sunday, August 21, 2011

Japanese is a mean language. So is math!

Okay, I totally forgot to tell all of you! I havent stayed home for almost 5 days! I stayed like 3 or 2 nights at my sisters. And I stayed out... 2 times already. All on a row! The reason why I am staying out so much, is because the preist is staying in my room. And I was going to clean that. I am not against Preists, but I kinda get mad at my dad for letting him take my room!

But we got over it, I'm not mad at the preist, just mad at my dad... kinda, not anymore.

BUT last night was SUPER fun! Me, Josh, James, Morgan, Softo, and Lil. All stayed at Auntie Annie's last night! Softo fell asleep at like 2 though. but we all made it to at least 5. All it was was skype, and facebook and other stuff! Still Awesome though.

Just some of the madness that occured haha!!

After softo fell asleep, it was just me, Lil, Josh, and James (but James was in the bathroom). Me and lil were so tired, we could laugh at anything LOL!! :D so Josh decides to play the serious game where you can't laugh. We started, and I won a few of em. Then I started to laugh. Then we were all being serious, but after like 5 seconds, I just said MOO and we all laughed!

After we were done playing, we just kept laughing at the word MOO HHAHAHAHA!!!

Then, I went home, and cleaned my birds part of the room, and came over to Josh's house. And here I am now. After seeing Peter's failed bomb, we all just decided to go to bed. Well I'm blogging, because I want to type :).

But earlier, I was playing with the Languages on my computer, after I fell asleep with it. I wanted to see what Japanese looked like. It wasn't fun trying to find the English button!!! I have to get an app for that :)

Well, thats enough for now :) see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment