Saturday, August 27, 2011

IF I cud pay for sunshine...

Usually, the weather here is GRAY and RAINY. And It's like that almost ALL THE TIME. :) But today is sunny...ish. Which is good! But dont you wish you cud just pay for it?

Like a dollar a day, does repay, for the sushine to come out and play! ALL DAY! :)

If that were true, I Would be broke :) If you REALLY love sun! YOU should give it 365$!! :D WE WOULD HAVE SUN ALL YEAR!! :D

I wish that were true.

Basically, all of the people I usually visit left yesterday. And I was supposed to go with them! But... I got bumped!!!

But Ill go ina few days, I think.

For now, I want to walk! WITH MY IPAD! :D

I look ridiculous walking with it though! LOL

Well, the clouds keep getting the way of the sun, so its changing alot. Gray, sunny, gray, sunny, GRAY, sunny. And it kinda  gets shorter everytime

No comments:

Post a Comment