Thursday, July 21, 2011

Um, is this creepy to alians?

Okay, girls, and boys.
first of all, why do humans walk on two feet, have you ever realized how umbalanced we all are? And I am positive that people cannot go back in to the animal crawling, peoples arms are too short.
Have you ever thought about the alians? They must think the human species are super creepy weird. It feels weird calling the humans a species, very. Like what if an alian looked at a persons face, would they look horrified? As we do when we look at them, I'm not saying that we did, but if we did. I always thought about how teenagers and people operate, and it's normal to people, but what would the alians think? Oh! You know how gross a kiss is? It's basically transferring spit, how do we call that love, if you really think about it, you would go "ugh gross!" Who invented kissing though?
You know in movies when there is a girl and a boy, wow, those are weird words, famale and male is super weird too, wow, I'm way off track here, I type everything I think, ok ok! back to the subject! 
In every movie in the world someone kisses! I am not joking, exept cartoons, well sometimes, you tell me a movie that doesn't have someone kissing in it, exept children shows.
Oh, and when a girl kisses a boy, why do they get all weird? Like I know it's normal, but if you really think about it, you just got saliva smeared on your lips! HA! 
I have a little tip for you! Love makes you stupid! Basically, I think it's weird, but I am not saying I hate it, I just think it's weird.
And dating, That's weird and awkward too, well if you got something to talk about.
I think fathers don't like it either, lol.
Well, if you really  really break it down, it's basically going to end with a kiss or a hug.
And if you really really really break it down, it's basically a boy louring a girl in for a kiss, it's true!
Ever think about animals? They don't get married, well, swans do, kinda in a bird way, but why do humans?
Think  about if humans didn't know what marriage was, there would be no "She's the one" or "Thats my future wife" and more
Humans are so confusing, maybe I should just be a magic person that lives in heaven and can come and visit Earth and think about how weird we are.
It feels weird saying "we" idk why

Okay boys and girls, well I only have one follower, but spread my blog!!!! Now,
Okay boys and girls! Fire away at the comments! I want answers to these super weird questions

Oh! You know what is a funny word for kiss? SUCKING FACE OLOL HAHA!!!! oh me and lil laughed about that one! oh, i could cry thats so funny!
Okay now, back to the subject, hely me answer these questions boys and girls!

Oh, one more thing, show this to you're parents, they will think it's funny reading it LLOOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment