Thursday, July 28, 2011

The rain ruins it all

I HAVE NEVER UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!

Do you like bubbles? Of course you do, they can defionatley get my attention! Like if you're in a conversation and a bubble floats by, you would totally forget about what you're talking about, and go and pop it! Or, you could just watch it float away, but I would totally go pop it! My cousins stayed the night about 2 days ago, OH! Galin's birthday is tomorrow at his house (the green house right next to mine). And you should totally come! Everyone's welcome!

Oh, and another thing, I have been walking around the loop almost everyday now, sometimes I go all the way around, and sometimes I just give up about half way. Today it rained, but before I left it was nice. SO I went walking, and it was nice at first, but then rain started to blow in my face, and I got bored of my music. Great, I was in the rain, with nothing to listen to, and a long walk home back, and ahead. Luckily my dad was passing by, and brought me home.

At the moment, I was playing grand theft auto (it is on pause) As I was playing, I said "Crap! I forgot to update" Yep, I stopped just to talk to you people! Well, not really talk, but tell you about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment