Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! (not mine thought)

SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!! (not mine though)
 
I never updated in forever, sorry! :)
But, The last few days were FUN!
 
The day before yesterday was Linda's birthday, well, we had pizza instead of cake :D That was pretty clever! :)
Oh! I also made 2 new friends! And this one, (who is Jayden's cousin) Is Super fun and wierd like me! :D LLOOL
And After everybody left, all of us (me, Sam, Natalya, Virginia, Linda, Kimberley, and some more people) played Super Mario Bros on wii!! There were only two controllers, but it was still fun. :D
And After that we all went outside, and Jayden got on my bike, so I took him for a ride :D It was fun! Natalya had her Uncles bike, and she went with us! We only kinda circled the house, but jayden thought it was the funnest ride ever! :D
And after that, Natalya was able to spend the night! :D we watched "Insidious" And Half of "Poltergeist" Before we fell asleep at 3
And The morning after that, we gave Jayden more rides! Like two, and that was on the trail, but we got bored of it, we asked of we could go to the boat house. Kyla said she was going to go there, so we wanted to go visit them.
The problem was, we had no idea where the boat house was, so we just kept going left, or whatever way look closer to it. AND WE MADE IT!!!! We were first too!! 
We played on the tire swing too, it took lng enough for all three of us to swing before they came, but I got stuck in it for a while! It took forever to get out LOLOL!!! :D :D
 
Then we went to North River with them, and we said we were going to just run along the side of the water, but ended up getting soaked. That always happens :)
Before we left, we made a sand house and waited for the waves to ruin it, but they didn't do it. So we moved it so many times before it never did it so we just kicked it down, then before we went the waves got it, LLOOLL!! :D When we dropped Jayden off, He cried :( But he got better. And when we got back, we were going to stay at aunties house, but we couldn't

So, we went to Natalya's house, and I visited for a while, and ended up staying the night :) 
When I was there, Alyza and Nikolai Were playing Ds, supermario. And the funny part is that they took turns winning :D
Oh how little kids make me laugh :)
And Later that night, we played squirt gun wars :D FUn!!!!!

Oh, and right when I was in the middle typing this, my neise got FULL of grease, and we had to give her a bath.

Oh, and you know whats weird, about me, it could be you too.
Whenever I walk into someone's house, I always look for a television, if you do not have a television, you are wierd.
My teacher Doesn't have one, so he is wierd, he doesn't have one
IRDK WHY?

Oh, and another thing, When I was typing this, there were lots of people in the living room, and they saw that I was typing something, and they asked "What are you doing typing that much?" I told them nothing, then they just turned back to the tv LOL :D I feel so important when I type lots :D

Oh, and ANOTHER thing, My uncle Al came, and he got my room, so my sisters cleaned the whole room for him! It's another thing that I don't have to do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment