Sunday, July 17, 2011

:/ Stupid village internet

Let me tell you right now, the internet at villages, sucks. 
PERIOD! It sucks, we all know that.
When it's really bad, it takes almost 3 days for a MOVIE to load!
Remember my last blog? Remember how ready I was to watch "Poltwegeist 2" and then be able to tell you about it?

Well it's probably not gonna happen. For tonight, maybe.
I'm am thinking about an allnighter, maybe, probably not. But I'm not really a morning person, infact, I hate mornings when I don't sleep, maybe though.

I want to go outside, it looks so fun! But cold, and Id get in trouble, maybe if I went quietly?
... NAaa, too cold, lol

Oh! Did you notice how my words are proparely spaced? Yes, they are very correctley spaced! :D
Thank you Rylee!!!! :D

I wanted to go for a  walk tomorrow, but I don't think I can, until  the day after, I guess

Because I have to get back my headphones and my ipad from my sister, that might take a while.
And I have to clean it, then rearrange the icons, then update it, along with the apps, yeah, probably tomorrow.

Well, I'm going to wait for the download to finish, by again :D!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment