Friday, July 15, 2011

No... it can't be

Okay, first of all, my other blogger account is gone. (because I hardley ever check my other stupid accounts I had to make) Well, hopefully yahoo would keep me :)

And when I was in Anchorage, I got 2 games, Lego Pirates of The Caribian, and Alice: Madness Returns, I just tried alice, and it, is so auswem and fun. Well if you don't know the whole story of the game. If you have an Ipad, go to the app store and search "Alice Madness Returns" and this little app will appear and it will say alice. The app is free, and thats the best part, its interactive and tells you the whole story, so go on and get it. :)

I came back a few days ago, and when we were about to land, I looked out the window. I saw this tiny little place, and thought "No, it can't be this place." Then We flew by my house, and I was like "Yep, it this place" lol I wanna go to Anchorage!

It's raining today, Today has been soooo ong already, and its only 11:03!

No comments:

Post a Comment