Sunday, July 17, 2011

SUCCESS!!!!!

Success!!!!!
Remember last night when I said that I wasn't going to watch "Poltergeist 2"?
Well, I sorta did, I watched as mush as I can before it stopped, it finished today thankfully.

It is RAINING out today, hmm, I bet if I hurry, I can go get my ipad, and just update the apps, and go for a walk.

Yes, I have a cold, and is goinf to go for a walk in the rain, looking like a fool holdind an ipad LOL! :D

No offense to all of the other ipad people :)

The beginning of "Poltergeist 2" was REEEALY weird! Ill tell you about it when I finish it tonight, along with "Insidious". Everybody has been telling me that it's really scary.
Well, I'm pretty sure I can handle it, I'm a pro at these kind a stuff. :)

Well, I am going to go get my headphones and my ipad back from my sister, by now, tell you later!!!!

2 hour walk in the rain HERE I COME!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment