Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oh you did it again

Okay, I have just finished "Poltergeist" the first one. Let me tell you right now, that this movie is old as... well... Just old. I'm surprised that they even had those effects back then. Overall though, it was pretty good. A bit predidctable though, alot of movies are like that. Like the children in them, they are just so loving, it's not natural. They talk like "Mommy, I'm scared, can I sleep in you're bed tonight? Please? There's a monster in my closet." Now that... is what I call preeeedictable. Well if you don't get what I mean, go and watch an old movie right now and don't tell me that the children or some people in it weren't predictable.

And, right now I'm downloading the second movie, it was really cheap, so I hope it's not suckish.

I went to Josh's house today, and on my way there, first Jayden gave me a huge hug, and walked to Josh's with me to visit. But, after he hugged me, I was attacked my 6 more little hugging zombies :) All happy that I was back, they always are. It's like that at school too :) exept there's no hugging.

Okay now, I'm going to go and watch Insidious, and "Poltergeist 2" Ill tell you about it when I'm done. Oh, and My 2 friends, Rylee, and Madison, I have a question for you, yep, just for you :) Okay, whenever I read you're blog, I have noticed that you have like really good spaces in between, okay now, how did you make it do that? TELL ME LOL!!!!!!! When ever I try, it just goes down one, and I hate that. By now, please tell me though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment